» Watch Full Murder, My Sweet

Posted On // Leave a Comment
» View Online Murder, My Sweet



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #31323 in DVD
  • Brand: TREVOR,CLAIRE
  • Released on: 2004-07-06
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Black & White, Closed-captioned, Subtitled, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, Spanish, French
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds
  • Running time: 95 minutes










Product Description

Considered by many to be the definitive private eye "film noir," this adaptation of Raymond Chandler's "Farewell, My Lovely" stars Dick Powell as gumshoe Philip Marlowe, whose search for a thug's ex-girlfriend leads him into a convoluted plot of blackmail and murder. With Claire Trevor, Otto Kruger, Anne Shirley, Mike Mazurki. 95 min. Standard; Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital mono; Subtitles: English, Spanish, French; audio commentary; theatrical trailer. NOTE: This Title Is Out Of Print; Limit One Per Customer.




Movie Info

THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.,,Dick Powell will forever be known as a 1930s crooner in archetypal musical comedies, but this career-changing role shows Powell at his best and remains perhaps the ...,One-time movie crooner Dick Powell literally turned his career around in the 1944 film noir Murder My Sweet. Powell stars as Phillip Marlowe, the hard-boiled private ...,IMDb > Murder, My Sweet (1944) > Full cast and crew. Own the rights? Buy it at Amazon. More at IMDb Pro Discuss in Boards Update Data. Quicklinks,Murder, My Sweet's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.,Review: One-time movie crooner Dick Powell literally turned his career around in the 1944 film noir Murder My Sweet. Powell stars as Phillip Marlowe, the...,Overview of Murder, My Sweet, 1944, directed by Edward Dmytryk, with Dick Powell, Claire Trevor, Anne Shirley, at Turner Classic Movies,Murder, My Sweet is a 1944 American film noir, directed by Edward Dmytryk and starring Dick Powell, Claire Trevor, and Anne Shirley. The film is based on Raymond ...,This adaptation of the Raymond Chandler novel 'Farewell, My Lovely', renamed for the American market to prevent filmgoers mistaking it for a musical (for which Powell ...



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Comedy Movie Movie Murder, My Sweet


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Murder, My Sweet (1944) - IMDb
This adaptation of the Raymond Chandler novel 'Farewell, My Lovely', renamed for the American market to prevent filmgoers mistaking it for a musical (for which Powell ...

Murder, My Sweet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Murder, My Sweet is a 1944 American film noir, directed by Edward Dmytryk and starring Dick Powell, Claire Trevor, and Anne Shirley. The film is based on Raymond ...

Murder, My Sweet (1944) - Overview - TCM.com
Overview of Murder, My Sweet, 1944, directed by Edward Dmytryk, with Dick Powell, Claire Trevor, Anne Shirley, at Turner Classic Movies

Murder, My Sweet - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
Review: One-time movie crooner Dick Powell literally turned his career around in the 1944 film noir Murder My Sweet. Powell stars as Phillip Marlowe, the...

Murder, My Sweet | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
Murder, My Sweet's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Murder, My Sweet (1944) - Full cast and crew
IMDb > Murder, My Sweet (1944) > Full cast and crew. Own the rights? Buy it at Amazon. More at IMDb Pro Discuss in Boards Update Data. Quicklinks

Murder, My Sweet Synopsis - Plot Summary - Fandango.com
One-time movie crooner Dick Powell literally turned his career around in the 1944 film noir Murder My Sweet. Powell stars as Phillip Marlowe, the hard-boiled private ...

Amazon.com: Murder, My Sweet: Dick Powell, Claire Trevor, Anne ...
Dick Powell will forever be known as a 1930s crooner in archetypal musical comedies, but this career-changing role shows Powell at his best and remains perhaps the ...

Murder My Sweet


THE MURDER OF MY SWEET | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
THE MURDER OF MY SWEET's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.


4.1 stars, based on 65 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

» Watch Full Murder, My Sweet