•+ Free Streaming My Afternoons With Margueritte

Posted On // Leave a Comment
•+ Stream Online Now My Afternoons With Margueritte



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17199 in DVD
  • Brand: New Video
  • Released on: 2012-06-19
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, NTSC, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    French
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Running time: 82 minutes










Product Description

Product Description

In a small French town, Germain (Gerard Depardieu, Cyrano de Bergerac, Potiche), a nearly illiterate man in his 50s who is considered the village idiot, takes a walk to the park and happens to sit beside Margueritte (Gisele Casadesus, Sarah’s Key), a little old lady who is reading excerpts from her novel aloud. She s articulate, highly intelligent and frail. Germain is lured by Margueritte’s passion for life and the magic of literature from which he has always felt excluded. As Margueritte broadens his mind via reading excerpts from her novel, Germain realizes that he is more of an intellectual than he has ever allowed himself to be. Afternoons spent reading aloud on their favorite bench transform their lives and start them both on a new journey to literacy and respect for Germain, and to the deepest friendship for Margueritte.




Movie Info

My Afternoons with Margueritte is a 2010 French film directed by Jean Becker, based on the book of the same name by Marie-Sabine Roger. It stars Gérard Depardieu ...,My Afternoons With Margueritte. Rated M. Review by Margaret Pomeranz. Gerard Depardieu returns to Australian screens in MY AFTERNOONS WITH MARGUERITTE, a tale about a ...,My Afternoon with Margueritte is the story of life's random encounters. In a small French town, Germain, a nearly illiterate man in his 50's and considered to be the ...,My Afternoons With Margueritte http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yDJnTR5xqoU/UIioxoFr9_I/AAAAAAAACVs/3Mn2H2ahiyQ/s1600/rating+4.png: (POLITE APPLAUSE)Comedy-drama. Starring Gérard Depardieu and Gisèle Casadesus. Directed by Jean Becker.,Opens 12 November 2010 MY AFTERNOONS WITH MARGUERITTE is the uplifting story of one of those chance encounters that can radically change the course of ...,My Afternoons With Marguerite on DVD June 19, 2012 starring Gerard Depardieu, Sophie Guillemin, Claire Maurier. An illiterate and lonely man bonds with an older and ...,My Afternoons With Margueritte (La Tete En Friche) Production year: 2010; Country: France; Cert (UK): 15; Runtime: 82 mins; Directors: Jean Becker; Cast ...,Read the My Afternoons With Margueritte movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com.,It's sentimental and treacly, but that's not enough to prevent My Afternoons with Margueritte from being truly affecting.,Must See - My 8+ rated films. a list of 483 titles created 24 Feb 2012 Heartwarming films. a list of 15 titles ...



Movie Trailer


Stream Online Now Best Comedy Movie Movie My Afternoons With Margueritte


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
La tête en friche (2010) - IMDb
Must See - My 8+ rated films. a list of 483 titles created 24 Feb 2012 Heartwarming films. a list of 15 titles ...

My Afternoons with Margueritte - Rotten Tomatoes
It's sentimental and treacly, but that's not enough to prevent My Afternoons with Margueritte from being truly affecting.

My Afternoons With Margueritte | Movies.com
Read the My Afternoons With Margueritte movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com.

My Afternoons With Marguerite review | Film | The Observer
My Afternoons With Margueritte (La Tete En Friche) Production year: 2010; Country: France; Cert (UK): 15; Runtime: 82 mins; Directors: Jean Becker; Cast ...

My Afternoons With Marguerite (2011) Movie
My Afternoons With Marguerite on DVD June 19, 2012 starring Gerard Depardieu, Sophie Guillemin, Claire Maurier. An illiterate and lonely man bonds with an older and ...

My Afternoons With Margueritte - Official Trailer - YouTube
Opens 12 November 2010 MY AFTERNOONS WITH MARGUERITTE is the uplifting story of one of those chance encounters that can radically change the course of ...

My Afternoons With Margueritte | Facebook
My Afternoons With Margueritte http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yDJnTR5xqoU/UIioxoFr9_I/AAAAAAAACVs/3Mn2H2ahiyQ/s1600/rating+4.png: (POLITE APPLAUSE)Comedy-drama. Starring Gérard Depardieu and Gisèle Casadesus. Directed by Jean Becker.

My Afternoons with Margueritte Reviews - Metacritic
My Afternoon with Margueritte is the story of life's random encounters. In a small French town, Germain, a nearly illiterate man in his 50's and considered to be the ...

At the Movies: My Afternoons With Margueritte - ABC.net.au
My Afternoons With Margueritte. Rated M. Review by Margaret Pomeranz. Gerard Depardieu returns to Australian screens in MY AFTERNOONS WITH MARGUERITTE, a tale about a ...

My Afternoons with Margueritte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Afternoons with Margueritte is a 2010 French film directed by Jean Becker, based on the book of the same name by Marie-Sabine Roger. It stars Gérard Depardieu ...


4.8 stars, based on 69 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•+ Free Streaming My Afternoons With Margueritte