« Free Streaming My Favorite Spy

Posted On // Leave a Comment
« Download and Stream My Favorite Spy



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #125279 in DVD
  • Released on: 2010-09-28
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.37:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: NTSC, Black & White, Full Screen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 93 minutes










Product Description

Bob Hope, Hedy Lamarr. Hope pulls double duty in this rolling-in-the-aisles" spy parody. When a suave international spy on an important mission gets captured, the government substitutes a look-alike burlesque comedian to finish the job. 1951/b&w/93 min/NR/fullscreen.




Movie Info

Overview of My Favorite Spy, 1951, directed by Norman Z. McLeod, with Bob Hope, Hedy Lamarr, Francis L. Sullivan, at Turner Classic Movies,The perennial comic favorite Bob Hope springs to life in 1951's My Favorite Spy, a Paramount laugh-getter positioned at the midpoint of a film career that began with ...,My Favorite Spy (1951) synopsis: Bob Hope is up to his famous nose in danger in this espionage comedy. Second-rate burlesque comic...,Bob Hope is up to his famous nose in danger in this espionage comedy. Second-rate burlesque comic Peanuts White Hope is approached by federal agents who think that he ...,Clip from My Favorite Spy ... Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add HedyLamarrLegacy 's video to your ...,My Favorite Spy is a 1942 film directed by Tay Garnett. It stars Kay Kyser and Ellen Drew.,My Favorite Spy (1951) Bob Hope (Actor), Hedy Lamarr (Actor), Norman Z. McLeod (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD . 3.8 out of 5 stars 3.84615384615385 See all ...,Directed by Tay Garnett. With Kay Kyser, Ellen Drew, Jane Wyman, Robert Armstrong.,My Favorite Spy; 1951 US Theatrical Poster: Directed by: Norman Z. McLeod: Produced by: Paul Jones: Written by: Edmund L. Hartmann Jack Sher: Starring: Bob Hope Hedy ...,Peanuts White, a burlesque comic, is recruited by U.S. agents to impersonate international spy Eric Augustine (whom White resembles) in a mission to purchase a ...



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie My Favorite Spy


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Favorite Spy (1951) - IMDb
Peanuts White, a burlesque comic, is recruited by U.S. agents to impersonate international spy Eric Augustine (whom White resembles) in a mission to purchase a ...

My Favorite Spy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Favorite Spy; 1951 US Theatrical Poster: Directed by: Norman Z. McLeod: Produced by: Paul Jones: Written by: Edmund L. Hartmann Jack Sher: Starring: Bob Hope Hedy ...

My Favorite Spy (1942) - IMDb
Directed by Tay Garnett. With Kay Kyser, Ellen Drew, Jane Wyman, Robert Armstrong.

Amazon.com: My Favorite Spy: Bob Hope, Hedy Lamarr, Francis L ...
My Favorite Spy (1951) Bob Hope (Actor), Hedy Lamarr (Actor), Norman Z. McLeod (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD . 3.8 out of 5 stars 3.84615384615385 See all ...

My Favorite Spy (1942 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Favorite Spy is a 1942 film directed by Tay Garnett. It stars Kay Kyser and Ellen Drew.

My Favorite Spy - Hedy Lamarr & Bob Hope - YouTube
Clip from My Favorite Spy ... Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add HedyLamarrLegacy 's video to your ...

My Favorite Spy by Olive Films, Norman Z. McLeod, Bob Hope ...
Bob Hope is up to his famous nose in danger in this espionage comedy. Second-rate burlesque comic Peanuts White Hope is approached by federal agents who think that he ...

My Favorite Spy (1951) - Synopsis - MSN Movies
My Favorite Spy (1951) synopsis: Bob Hope is up to his famous nose in danger in this espionage comedy. Second-rate burlesque comic...

DVD Savant Review: My Favorite Spy
The perennial comic favorite Bob Hope springs to life in 1951's My Favorite Spy, a Paramount laugh-getter positioned at the midpoint of a film career that began with ...

My Favorite Spy (1951) - Overview - TCM.com
Overview of My Favorite Spy, 1951, directed by Norman Z. McLeod, with Bob Hope, Hedy Lamarr, Francis L. Sullivan, at Turner Classic Movies


4.8 stars, based on 71 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« Free Streaming My Favorite Spy