•+ Streaming Online My Dear Tom Mix

Posted On // Leave a Comment
•+ Free Streaming My Dear Tom Mix



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #431731 in DVD
  • Brand: FACETS VIDEO
  • Released on: 2007-06-26
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled
  • Original language:
    Spanish
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .20 pounds
  • Running time: 120 minutes










Product Description

Joaquina has never married, but she makes up for it by going to the movies, where she lets her imagination run away with her. When her young nephew comes for a visit, she introduces him to her fantasy world, in which the actors easily become the characters they play, and vice versa. But, she takes her fantasies too far when she decides to do something about the marauding bandits that plague her small town. She writes to legendary western hero Tom Mix the King of the Cowboys--imploring him to ride to the rescue on Tony the Wonder Horse to save her village.




Movie Info

My Dear Tom Mix / Mi querido Tom Mix is a quirky Mexican cowboy comedy on DVD based on a short story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Perhaps it is because I am not ...,My Dear Tom Mix cast list. This list of the My Dear Tom Mix actors names (actors in the movie My Dear Tom Mix) contains photos of the cast members when available.,Facets Multimedia 1517 W. Fullerton Ave. Chicago IL 60614 800.331.6197 Sales hours: 9am-5pm, Mon.-Fri. Rental hours: 10am-10pm, Mon.-Sat., 12pm-10pm, Sun. & holidays,My Dear Tom Mix - DVD (1991) for $26.96 from OLDIES.com Drama Directed by Carlos Garcia Agraz; Starring Ana Ofelia Murguia; - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627,Excerpt from the film MY DEAR TOM MIX. Joaquina has never married, but she makes up for it by going to see silent movies, letting her imagination run wild ...,My Dear Tom Mix DVD movie video $22.99 at CD Universe, Silent-film devotee Joaquina lives and breathes the world of movies, But when a band of desperados ride into.,Its not surprising that this curious Mexican film draws inspiration and some guidance from Nobel Prize-winning writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez, who is an old hand at ...,Review: These days, most people tend to forget that silent films were truly a universal medium, transcending boundaries of language, nationality and race. In...,These days, most people tend to forget that silent films were truly a universal medium, transcending boundaries of language, nationality and race. In this story an ...,My Dear Tom Mix (Mi querido Tom Mix, 1991) seems like it couldn't possibly miss. Set in a small Mexican town in the 1920s where an aging woman on the cusp of senility ...



Movie Trailer


Free Streaming Best Comedy Movie Movie My Dear Tom Mix


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Dear Tom Mix : DVD Talk Review of the DVD Video
My Dear Tom Mix (Mi querido Tom Mix, 1991) seems like it couldn't possibly miss. Set in a small Mexican town in the 1920s where an aging woman on the cusp of senility ...

My Dear Tom Mix - Buy, Rent, and Watch Movies & TV on Flixster
These days, most people tend to forget that silent films were truly a universal medium, transcending boundaries of language, nationality and race. In this story an ...

My Dear Tom Mix - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
Review: These days, most people tend to forget that silent films were truly a universal medium, transcending boundaries of language, nationality and race. In...

My Dear Tom Mix
Its not surprising that this curious Mexican film draws inspiration and some guidance from Nobel Prize-winning writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez, who is an old hand at ...

My Dear Tom Mix DVD Movie at CD Universe
My Dear Tom Mix DVD movie video $22.99 at CD Universe, Silent-film devotee Joaquina lives and breathes the world of movies, But when a band of desperados ride into.

DOWN IN OLD MEXICO: MY DEAR TOM MIX - YouTube
Excerpt from the film MY DEAR TOM MIX. Joaquina has never married, but she makes up for it by going to see silent movies, letting her imagination run wild ...

My Dear Tom Mix DVD (1991) Directed by Carlos Garcia Agraz ...
My Dear Tom Mix - DVD (1991) for $26.96 from OLDIES.com Drama Directed by Carlos Garcia Agraz; Starring Ana Ofelia Murguia; - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627

Facets Multimedia: Cinémathèque: My Dear Tom Mix
Facets Multimedia 1517 W. Fullerton Ave. Chicago IL 60614 800.331.6197 Sales hours: 9am-5pm, Mon.-Fri. Rental hours: 10am-10pm, Mon.-Sat., 12pm-10pm, Sun. & holidays

My Dear Tom Mix Cast List: Actors and Actresses from My Dear Tom ...
My Dear Tom Mix cast list. This list of the My Dear Tom Mix actors names (actors in the movie My Dear Tom Mix) contains photos of the cast members when available.

The Serious Comedy Site - Mexico - My Dear Tom Mix / Mi querido ...
My Dear Tom Mix / Mi querido Tom Mix is a quirky Mexican cowboy comedy on DVD based on a short story by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Perhaps it is because I am not ...


4.3 stars, based on 60 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•+ Streaming Online My Dear Tom Mix