º× Streaming Online My Dinner with Andre

Posted On // Leave a Comment
º× Download and Stream My Dinner with Andre



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #81758 in DVD
  • Released on: 1998-08-25
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Full Screen, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 110 minutes




Movie Info

"My Dinner with Andre" is a passionate, volatile, and humorous encounter between two friends who have not seen each other for a long time, and decide to catch up on ...,MY DINNER WITH ANDRE. director of photography JERI SOPANEN. production designer DAVID MITCHELL. editor SUZANNE BARON. sound JEAN-CLAUDE LAUREUX. music ALLEN SHAWN.,In Louis Malles captivating and philosophical My Dinner with André, actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André Gregory ...,My Dinner with Andre (1981) Andre Gregory (Actor), Wallace Shawn (Actor), Louis Malle (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD . 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews ...,Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory, apparently playing themselves, share their lives over the course of an evening meal at a restaurant...,Synopsis: In Louis Malle's captivating and philosophical My Dinner with André, actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André ...,My Dinner with André (1981) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 90. Average Rating: 7.3/10 Reviews Counted: 20 Fresh: 18 | Rotten: 2 No consensus yet.,MY DINNER WITH ANDRE (1981) PHILOSOPHICAL ISSUES: Aesthetics, meaning of life, postmodernism CHARACTERS: Andre Gregory, Wallace Shawn, Chiquita (Andres wife ...,Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory, apparently playing themselves, share their lives over the course of an evening meal at a restaurant. Gregory, a theater director from ...,My Dinner with Andre (1981) Crackers (1984) Alamo Bay (1985) Au Revoir les Enfants (1987) May Fools (1990) Damage (1992) Vanya on 42nd Street (1994) Short films ...



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie My Dinner with Andre


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Dinner with Andre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Dinner with Andre (1981) Crackers (1984) Alamo Bay (1985) Au Revoir les Enfants (1987) May Fools (1990) Damage (1992) Vanya on 42nd Street (1994) Short films ...

My Dinner with Andre (1981) - IMDb
Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory, apparently playing themselves, share their lives over the course of an evening meal at a restaurant. Gregory, a theater director from ...

My Dinner with Andre (Philosophical Films)
MY DINNER WITH ANDRE (1981) PHILOSOPHICAL ISSUES: Aesthetics, meaning of life, postmodernism CHARACTERS: Andre Gregory, Wallace Shawn, Chiquita (Andres wife ...

My Dinner with André - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
My Dinner with André (1981) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 90. Average Rating: 7.3/10 Reviews Counted: 20 Fresh: 18 | Rotten: 2 No consensus yet.

Amazon.com: My Dinner with Andre: Andre Gregory, Wallace Shawn ...
Synopsis: In Louis Malle's captivating and philosophical My Dinner with André, actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André ...

My Dinner with Andre (1981) - IMDb
Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory, apparently playing themselves, share their lives over the course of an evening meal at a restaurant...

Amazon.com: My Dinner with Andre: Andre Gregory, Wallace Shawn ...
My Dinner with Andre (1981) Andre Gregory (Actor), Wallace Shawn (Actor), Louis Malle (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD . 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews ...

My Dinner with André (1981) - The Criterion Collection
In Louis Malles captivating and philosophical My Dinner with André, actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André Gregory ...

My Dinner with André (transcript) - Welcome to Cloudnet!
MY DINNER WITH ANDRE. director of photography JERI SOPANEN. production designer DAVID MITCHELL. editor SUZANNE BARON. sound JEAN-CLAUDE LAUREUX. music ALLEN SHAWN.

My Dinner with André: A Screenplay - Wallace Shawn, André ...
"My Dinner with Andre" is a passionate, volatile, and humorous encounter between two friends who have not seen each other for a long time, and decide to catch up on ...


4.2 stars, based on 11 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

º× Streaming Online My Dinner with Andre