ª» Streaming Online My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection)

Posted On // Leave a Comment
ª» Download and Stream My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection)



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #14549 in DVD
  • Brand: Image Entertainment
  • Released on: 2009-06-23
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.66:1
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Formats: Color, Special Edition, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds
  • Running time: 110 minutes










Product Description

In Louis Malle’s captivating and philosophical My Dinner with André, actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André Gregory at an Manhattan restaurant, and the two proceed into an alternately whimsical and despairing confessional on love, death, money, and all the superstition in between. Playing variations on their own New York–honed personas, Shawn and Gregory, who also wrote the screenplay, dive in with introspective, intellectual gusto, and Malle captures it all with a delicate, artful detachment. A fascinating freeze-frame of cosmopolitan culture, My Dinner with André remains a unique work in cinema history.

SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• New, restored high-definition digital transfer

• New video interviews with actors André Gregory and Wallace Shawn by filmmaker and friend Noah Baumbach

• “My Dinner with Louis,” an episode from the BBC program Arena, in which Shawn interviews director Louis Malle

• PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by critic Amy Taubin and the prefaces written for the printed screenplay by Gregory and Shawn Stills from My Dinner with Andre (Click for larger image)




Movie Info

Director: Louis Malle Starring: Wallace Shawn Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory, apparently playing themselves, share their lives over the course of an ...,My Dinner with Andre is a 1981 film starring Andre Gregory and Wallace Shawn, written by Gregory and Shawn, and directed by Louis Malle. The film depicts a ...,When I was a kid my parents used to let me stay up and watch Siskel and Ebert on television. This was back in the day when they were still on PBS and had yet to,Case Number 16705. MY DINNER WITH ANDRE: CRITERION COLLECTION. Criterion // 1981 // 111 Minutes // Not Rated Reviewed by Judge Roy Hrab (Retired) // June 29th, 2009,My Dinner With Andre may have been the most audacious film Louis Malle made ... the Criterion Collection's 2009 edition of the film is markedly superior and is ...,My Dinner With André (1981) [The Criterion Collection #479] A Film by Louis Malle 2xDVD9 | ISO | NTSC 16:9 (720x480) | 01:51:36 | 14,39 Gb Audio: English AC3 1.0 ...,At the end of Waiting for Guffman, Christopher Guest's Corky St. Clair returns to New York from the Missouri burg where his dreams of a life in the Legitimate Theatre ...,The Criterion Collection. Films/ Explore/ Current/ Shop . ... My Dinner with André was shot over two weeks, on a set designed to resemble the Cafe des Artistes, ...,My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection) (1981) Andre Gregory (Actor), Wallace Shawn (Actor), Louis Malle (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD .,In Louis Malles captivating and philosophical _My Dinner with André,_ actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André Gregory ...



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection)


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Dinner with André (1981) - The Criterion Collection
In Louis Malles captivating and philosophical _My Dinner with André,_ actor and playwright Wallace Shawn sits down with friend and theater director André Gregory ...

Amazon.com: My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection): Andre ...
My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection) (1981) Andre Gregory (Actor), Wallace Shawn (Actor), Louis Malle (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD .

My Dinner with André: Long, Strange Trips - From the Current ...
The Criterion Collection. Films/ Explore/ Current/ Shop . ... My Dinner with André was shot over two weeks, on a set designed to resemble the Cafe des Artistes, ...

My Dinner with Andre - Criterion Collection : DVD Talk Review of ...
At the end of Waiting for Guffman, Christopher Guest's Corky St. Clair returns to New York from the Missouri burg where his dreams of a life in the Legitimate Theatre ...

My Dinner With Andre (1981) [The Criterion Collection #479] - AvaxHome
My Dinner With André (1981) [The Criterion Collection #479] A Film by Louis Malle 2xDVD9 | ISO | NTSC 16:9 (720x480) | 01:51:36 | 14,39 Gb Audio: English AC3 1.0 ...

My Dinner With Andre by Criterion, Louis Malle, Wallace Shawn ...
My Dinner With Andre may have been the most audacious film Louis Malle made ... the Criterion Collection's 2009 edition of the film is markedly superior and is ...

DVD Verdict Review - My Dinner With Andre: Criterion Collection
Case Number 16705. MY DINNER WITH ANDRE: CRITERION COLLECTION. Criterion // 1981 // 111 Minutes // Not Rated Reviewed by Judge Roy Hrab (Retired) // June 29th, 2009

My Dinner with Andre: Criterion Collection DVD Review | WhatDVD.Net
When I was a kid my parents used to let me stay up and watch Siskel and Ebert on television. This was back in the day when they were still on PBS and had yet to

My Dinner with Andre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Dinner with Andre is a 1981 film starring Andre Gregory and Wallace Shawn, written by Gregory and Shawn, and directed by Louis Malle. The film depicts a ...

My Dinner With Andre (1981) - Criterion Collection Trailer [SD ...
Director: Louis Malle Starring: Wallace Shawn Wallace Shawn and Andre Gregory, apparently playing themselves, share their lives over the course of an ...


4.4 stars, based on 132 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ª» Streaming Online My Dinner with Andre (The Criterion Collection)