ºº Streaming Online My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection)

Posted On // Leave a Comment
ºº Free Streaming My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection)



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #99329 in DVD
  • Brand: Image Entertainment
  • Published on: 2003-03-01
  • Released on: 2003-03-11
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.66:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Anamorphic, Color, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
  • Original language:
    ¿¿
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .28 pounds
  • Running time: 101 minutes










Product Description

Charming Swedish look at the adult world through a child's eyes. An 11-year-old boy in the late '50s is sent to stay with relatives in the country when his mother becomes seriously ill, and learns valuable lessons about love, separation and growing up from the locals. Anton Glanzelius, Tomas von Bromssen star. 101 min. Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtrack: Swedish Dolby Digital mono; Subtitles: English; bonus film "Shall We Go to My or Your Place or Each Go Home Alone?" (1973); interviews; theatrical trailer. In Swedish with English subtitles.




Movie Info

Click here to read The DVD Journal's quick review of My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection.,The Criterion Collection. My Life as a Dog Director: Lasse Hallström; ... This re-release of My Life as a Dog from Criterion may be far from perfect, ...,My Life as a Dog (1985) [The Criterion Collection #178] DVD9 | ISO+MDS | NTSC 16:9 (720x480) | Cover + Booklet | 01:41:46 | 8,09 Gb Audio: Swedish AC3 1.0 @ 192 Kbps ...,My Life as a Dog (Mitt liv som hund) Swedish Theatrical Release: December 12, 1985 / Running Time: 102 Minutes / Rating: Not Rated Director: Lasse Hallström ...,Reviews » Blu-ray Reviews » My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection (Blu-ray) My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection (Blu-ray),Though the title My Life as a Dog conjures an image of someone deprecating themselves to act like the pet of an aristocrat, Director Lasse Hallstroms adaptation of ...,In My Life as a Dog, ... This piece originally appeared in the Criterion Collection's 2003 DVD edition of My Life as a Dog. Film Essays. Posted on September 13, 2011 /,My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection) (1987) Anton Glanzelius (Actor), Tomas von Brömssen (Actor), Lasse Hallström (Director) | Rated: PG-13 | Format: DVD .,Simultaneously elegiac and raw, this uneven--but unforgettable--tearjerker tells the story of Ingemar, a 12-year-old working-class Swedish boy sent to live with his ...,_My Life as a Dog_ is the story of Ingemar, a working-class twelve-year-old sent to live with his uncle in a country village when his mother falls ill. There, with ...



Movie Trailer


Free Streaming Best Comedy Movie Movie My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection)


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Life as a Dog (1985) - The Criterion Collection
_My Life as a Dog_ is the story of Ingemar, a working-class twelve-year-old sent to live with his uncle in a country village when his mother falls ill. There, with ...

Amazon.com: My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray ...
Simultaneously elegiac and raw, this uneven--but unforgettable--tearjerker tells the story of Ingemar, a 12-year-old working-class Swedish boy sent to live with his ...

Amazon.com: My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection): Anton ...
My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection) (1987) Anton Glanzelius (Actor), Tomas von Brömssen (Actor), Lasse Hallström (Director) | Rated: PG-13 | Format: DVD .

My Life as a Dog: Childs-Eye View - From the Current - The ...
In My Life as a Dog, ... This piece originally appeared in the Criterion Collection's 2003 DVD edition of My Life as a Dog. Film Essays. Posted on September 13, 2011 /

My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection)
Though the title My Life as a Dog conjures an image of someone deprecating themselves to act like the pet of an aristocrat, Director Lasse Hallstroms adaptation of ...

My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection (Blu-ray) : DVD Talk ...
Reviews » Blu-ray Reviews » My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection (Blu-ray) My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection (Blu-ray)

My Life as a Dog Blu-ray Review (The Criterion Collection)
My Life as a Dog (Mitt liv som hund) Swedish Theatrical Release: December 12, 1985 / Running Time: 102 Minutes / Rating: Not Rated Director: Lasse Hallström ...

My Life as a Dog (1985) [The Criterion Collection #178] - AvaxHome
My Life as a Dog (1985) [The Criterion Collection #178] DVD9 | ISO+MDS | NTSC 16:9 (720x480) | Cover + Booklet | 01:41:46 | 8,09 Gb Audio: Swedish AC3 1.0 @ 192 Kbps ...

My Life as a Dog by Criterion, Lasse Hallström, Anton Glanzelius ...
The Criterion Collection. My Life as a Dog Director: Lasse Hallström; ... This re-release of My Life as a Dog from Criterion may be far from perfect, ...

The DVD Journal | Quick Reviews: My Life as a Dog: The Criterion ...
Click here to read The DVD Journal's quick review of My Life as a Dog: The Criterion Collection.


4.6 stars, based on 137 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ºº Streaming Online My Life as a Dog (The Criterion Collection)