ºº Streaming Online My Lucky Stars

Posted On // Leave a Comment
ºº Stream Online Now My Lucky Stars



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #267148 in DVD
  • Brand: VCI ENTERTAINMENT
  • Released on: 2008-02-01
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Full Screen, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
  • Running time: 96 minutes










Product Description

Two Hong Kong cops are sent to Tokyo to catch an ex-cop who stole a large quantity of diamonds. After one of them is captured by the ninja gang protecting the rogue cop the other cop (Jackie Chan) gets his old orphanage gang to help him.System Requirements:Running Time: 96 minutesFormat: DVD MOVIE Genre: COMEDY/BUDDY FILMS UPC: 879431000527 Manufacturer No: MAC52




Movie Info

Lucky Stars (or Five Lucky Stars ; was a Hong Kong action comedy film series in the 1980s and 1990s, blending Chinese martial arts with bawdy comedy. The films ...,Video currently unavailable. Synopsis: My Lucky Stars is packed with all the adrenalin-pumping action and honest humour that one has come to expect from any movie ...,Review by Kozo: My Lucky Stars is the second in the all-star series of wacky action comedies centered around a group of ex-cons who band together for ...,8 Reasons to Be Excited About 'The Purge' 1. A Great/Crazy Concept There's nothing like an insane idea that gets at our deepest, darkest fears.,My Lucky Stars:. 105 likes · 5 talking about this. ... I'm creating this page to help assist in selling books, toys &Organo gold coffee to help raising funds for my ...,My Lucky Stars's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.,My Lucky Stars Trailer Fuk sing go jiu (1985) aka "My Lucky Stars" - Hong Kong (English title) aka "Winners & Sinners 2: My Lucky Stars" - Europe (English ...,An enjoyable sequel to the 1984 gag-fest Winners and Sinners . Jackie Chan and an assortment of his pals (martial artists and comedians) make like the Rat Pack in ...,Two Hong-Kong cops are sent to Tokyo to catch an ex-cop who stole a large amount of money in diamonds. After one is captured by the Ninja-gang protecting the rogue ...,My Lucky Stars is a 1985 Hong Kong martial arts action crime comedy film directed by Sammo Hung, and starring Hung, Jackie Chan and Yuen Biao. It is the second film ...



Movie Trailer


Stream Online Now Best Comedy Movie Movie My Lucky Stars


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Lucky Stars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Lucky Stars is a 1985 Hong Kong martial arts action crime comedy film directed by Sammo Hung, and starring Hung, Jackie Chan and Yuen Biao. It is the second film ...

Fuk sing go jiu (1985) - IMDb
Two Hong-Kong cops are sent to Tokyo to catch an ex-cop who stole a large amount of money in diamonds. After one is captured by the Ninja-gang protecting the rogue ...

Amazon.com: My Lucky Stars: Jackie Chan, Charlie Chin, Tat-wah Cho ...
An enjoyable sequel to the 1984 gag-fest Winners and Sinners . Jackie Chan and an assortment of his pals (martial artists and comedians) make like the Rat Pack in ...

My Lucky Stars Trailer - YouTube
My Lucky Stars Trailer Fuk sing go jiu (1985) aka "My Lucky Stars" - Hong Kong (English title) aka "Winners & Sinners 2: My Lucky Stars" - Europe (English ...

My Lucky Stars | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
My Lucky Stars's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

My Lucky Stars: | Facebook
My Lucky Stars:. 105 likes · 5 talking about this. ... I'm creating this page to help assist in selling books, toys &Organo gold coffee to help raising funds for my ...

My Lucky Stars | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo! Movies
8 Reasons to Be Excited About 'The Purge' 1. A Great/Crazy Concept There's nothing like an insane idea that gets at our deepest, darkest fears.

My Lucky Stars () (1985) - LoveHKFilm.com - Reviews of ...
Review by Kozo: My Lucky Stars is the second in the all-star series of wacky action comedies centered around a group of ex-cons who band together for ...

Amazon.com: My Lucky Stars: JACKIE CHAN, SAMMO HUNG, YUEN BIAO ...
Video currently unavailable. Synopsis: My Lucky Stars is packed with all the adrenalin-pumping action and honest humour that one has come to expect from any movie ...

Lucky Stars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lucky Stars (or Five Lucky Stars ; was a Hong Kong action comedy film series in the 1980s and 1990s, blending Chinese martial arts with bawdy comedy. The films ...


4.7 stars, based on 65 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ºº Streaming Online My Lucky Stars