« Watch Full My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias

Posted On // Leave a Comment
« Free Streaming My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #435273 in DVD
  • Brand: Sony
  • Released on: 2000-07-25
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Formats: Anamorphic, Color, Full Screen, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Dimensions: .40 pounds
  • Running time: 224 minutes










Product Description

My Best Friend's WeddingJulia Roberts Dermot Mulroney Cameron Diaz and Rupert Everett star in MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING a high-spirited romantic comedy that serves up something wild something new something touching and something truly hilarious. Roberts dazzles as commitment-shy Jules Potter who reluctantly realizes she is in love with her best friend Michael (Mulroney). There is just one catch: he's about to marry someone else. Comically crazed and full of devious plans Jules will do anything to steal him back... except tell him the simple truth.Steel MagnoliasSix divas of the silver screen - Sally Field Dolly Parton Shirley MacLaine Daryl Hannah Olympia Dukakis and Julia Roberts - come together as bosom buddies in this hilarious and heartwarming story of life love and loss in a small Louisiana parish. At the center of the group is Shelby Eatenton (Julia Roberts) newly married and joyfully pregnant despite the fact that her diabetes could make childbirth life-threatening. Terrified and angry at the possibility of losing her only daughter M'Lynn Eatenton (Sally Field) looks to her four closest friends for strength and laughter as she battles her deepest fear of death in order to join Shelby in celebrating the miracle of new life.Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: COMEDY Rating: PG-13 UPC: 043396057753 Manufacturer No: 05775




Movie Info

Buy 'Erin Brockovich / My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias / Stepmom (4 Disc Set)' online from EzyDVD.com.au - Australia's first and largest online DVD and Blu ...,Buy Steel Magnolias/My Best Friend's Wedding (DVD) at an everyday discount price on Overstock.com! Get everyday free shipping over $50*. Read some product reviews as ...,eBay: A Julia Roberts double feature including the bubbly comic romp MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING Rated PG-13 and the touching STEEL MAGNOLIAS Rated PG. See individual ...,My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias DVD DVD Click to compare prices. Steel Magnolias/Sleepless in Seattle : 2 Disc Set (DVD) DVD ...,My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias: Special Edition on DVD (043396057753) from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Directed by P.J. Hogan and Herbert Ross.,cc "My Best Friend's Wedding": English 2-channel or 5.1 (Dolby Digital) Additional languages: French, Spanish; Subtitles: English, Spanish; Scene selections,Actor: Julia Roberts (actor), Title: My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias (DVD), Distributor: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Category: DVDs & Videos, UPC ...,Buy My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias DVD. Only $10.99; You save 27% off MSRP when you shop with FamilyVideo.com!,My Best Friend's Wedding One of the best romantic comedies of the 1990s, My Best Friend's Wedding not only gave Julia Roberts a delightful vehicle for her crowd ...,Note: Marketplace items are not eligible for any BN.com coupons and promotions



Movie Trailer


Free Streaming Best Comedy Movie Movie My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias by Sony Pictures ...
Note: Marketplace items are not eligible for any BN.com coupons and promotions

Amazon.com: My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias: Shirley ...
My Best Friend's Wedding One of the best romantic comedies of the 1990s, My Best Friend's Wedding not only gave Julia Roberts a delightful vehicle for her crowd ...

My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias DVD
Buy My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias DVD. Only $10.99; You save 27% off MSRP when you shop with FamilyVideo.com!

DVD: My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias (DVD) with Julia ...
Actor: Julia Roberts (actor), Title: My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias (DVD), Distributor: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Category: DVDs & Videos, UPC ...

My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias DVD - MovieWeb.com
cc "My Best Friend's Wedding": English 2-channel or 5.1 (Dolby Digital) Additional languages: French, Spanish; Subtitles: English, Spanish; Scene selections

My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias: Special Edition (DVD ...
My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias: Special Edition on DVD (043396057753) from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Directed by P.J. Hogan and Herbert Ross.

Compare Steel Magnolias DVD prices | LocateTV
My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias DVD DVD Click to compare prices. Steel Magnolias/Sleepless in Seattle : 2 Disc Set (DVD) DVD ...

My Best Friend's Wedding Steel Magnolias DVD, 2000, 2-Disc Set ...
eBay: A Julia Roberts double feature including the bubbly comic romp MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING Rated PG-13 and the touching STEEL MAGNOLIAS Rated PG. See individual ...

Steel Magnolias/My Best Friend's Wedding (DVD) | Overstock.com
Buy Steel Magnolias/My Best Friend's Wedding (DVD) at an everyday discount price on Overstock.com! Get everyday free shipping over $50*. Read some product reviews as ...

Erin Brockovich / My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias ...
Buy 'Erin Brockovich / My Best Friend's Wedding / Steel Magnolias / Stepmom (4 Disc Set)' online from EzyDVD.com.au - Australia's first and largest online DVD and Blu ...


4.3 stars, based on 126 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« Watch Full My Best Friend's Wedding/Steel Magnolias