*# Watch Full My Heart Is That Eternal Rose

Posted On // Leave a Comment
*# Watch HD My Heart Is That Eternal Rose



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #364186 in DVD
  • Published on: 2007
  • Released on: 2008-07-01
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Import, NTSC
  • Subtitled in:
    English, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese
  • Running time: 91 minutes

Features

  • 1 disc package (region 0 NTSC)
  • Remastered Edition
  • English and Chinese Subtitles










Product Description

A young couple separates under pressure from vicious Triad gangsters--she becomes a mobster's unwilling moll, and he travels abroad to work as an assassin. But their love stays strong, and when the two are reunited, their rekindled emotions lead them into extreme danger.




Movie Info

Profile. Movie: My Heart Is That Eternal Rose Chinese: (Sha shou hu die meng) Director: Patrick Tam; Writer: Koon-Chung Chan, Kan-Cheung Tsang,Other titles : (HK Title) Saat sau woo dip mung (HK Title) Sha shou hu die meng (HK Title) Country : Hong Kong: Film Company : Maverick Films,My Heart is That Eternal Rose. 1987. Director: Patrick Tam. Stars: Kenny Bee, Joey Wong, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Michael Chan, Kwan Hoi-Shan. A retired Triad member ...,This film just drips with fatalism, romanticism and melodrama. The music, the lighting and cinematography all add to this atmosphere. It is somewhat emotionally ...,My Heart Is That Eternal Rose (1988) Kenny Bee (Actor), Tony Leung Chiu-Wai (Actor), Patrick Tam (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD . 5.0 out of 5 stars 5 See ...,Dream House trailer emerges. Not to be confused with Hausu, House, M.D., or that 80s William Katt movie,Hong Kong director Patrick Tam's Cantonese-language saga My Heart is That Eternal Rose explores the social dynamics and tumultuous life-changes that unfold between ...,'My Heart is that Eternal Rose' is a nice HK-flick in the footsteps of the Heroic-Bloodshed genre. In the end, this movie proves to be an unspectacular genre entry ...,My Heart Is That Eternal Rose () is a 1989 Hong Kong film directed by Patrick Tam.,Year: 1989: Joey Wong and Kenny Bee: Director: Patrick Tam Ka-Ming: Action: Tony Leung Siu-Hung: Cine: Christopher Doyle, David ...



Movie Trailer


Watch HD Best Comedy Movie Movie My Heart Is That Eternal Rose


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Heart is that Eternal Rose (1989) - LoveHKFilm.com - Reviews of ...
Year: 1989: Joey Wong and Kenny Bee: Director: Patrick Tam Ka-Ming: Action: Tony Leung Siu-Hung: Cine: Christopher Doyle, David ...

My Heart Is That Eternal Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Heart Is That Eternal Rose () is a 1989 Hong Kong film directed by Patrick Tam.

My Heart is that Eternal Rose (Hong Kong, 1989) - Review ...
'My Heart is that Eternal Rose' is a nice HK-flick in the footsteps of the Heroic-Bloodshed genre. In the end, this movie proves to be an unspectacular genre entry ...

My Heart Is That Eternal Rose (1987) - Overview - MSN Movies
Hong Kong director Patrick Tam's Cantonese-language saga My Heart is That Eternal Rose explores the social dynamics and tumultuous life-changes that unfold between ...

My Heart is that Eternal Rose (1989) Review | cityonfire.com ...
Dream House trailer emerges. Not to be confused with Hausu, House, M.D., or that 80s William Katt movie

Amazon.com: My Heart Is That Eternal Rose: Kenny Bee, Tony Leung ...
My Heart Is That Eternal Rose (1988) Kenny Bee (Actor), Tony Leung Chiu-Wai (Actor), Patrick Tam (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD . 5.0 out of 5 stars 5 See ...

My Heart is that Eternal Rose - Hong Kong Cinema - View from the ...
This film just drips with fatalism, romanticism and melodrama. The music, the lighting and cinematography all add to this atmosphere. It is somewhat emotionally ...

My Heart is That Eternal Rose - Hong Kong Film Net - Hong Kong ...
My Heart is That Eternal Rose. 1987. Director: Patrick Tam. Stars: Kenny Bee, Joey Wong, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Michael Chan, Kwan Hoi-Shan. A retired Triad member ...

Hong Kong Cinemagic - My Heart Is That Eternal Rose
Other titles : (HK Title) Saat sau woo dip mung (HK Title) Sha shou hu die meng (HK Title) Country : Hong Kong: Film Company : Maverick Films

My Heart Is That Eternal Rose - AsianWiki
Profile. Movie: My Heart Is That Eternal Rose Chinese: (Sha shou hu die meng) Director: Patrick Tam; Writer: Koon-Chung Chan, Kan-Cheung Tsang


4.6 stars, based on 170 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

*# Watch Full My Heart Is That Eternal Rose