ª» Free Streaming My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12)

Posted On // Leave a Comment
ª» Download and Stream My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12)



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #187835 in DVD
  • Brand: Bandai Entertainment
  • Released on: 2006-07-11
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Animated, Color, NTSC, Subtitled
  • Original language:
    English, Japanese
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .20 pounds
  • Running time: 100 minutes










Product Description

After all the trouble on campus, the students of Fuka Academy enjoy their summer break at the beach but it's not all fun for everybody. Natsuki, Mai and Mikoto infiltrate an abandoned research facility to uncover some lost answers about the HiME. Some of the girls who either failed their finals, ditched classes or were just plain unlucky will have to attend a special make-up class, a bake-off contest hosted by Midori. When class is back in session, trouble starts up again as a mysterious assailant is attacking girls on campus and Sister Yukariko is the main suspect. From Hiroyuki Yoshinio, animated by Sunrise, music by Yuki Kajiura. Genre: Action/Fantasy/Romance.




Movie Info

Up for sale is the entire My-HiMe DVD collection in a limited edition box. ... Episodes 5-8; Volume 3 - Episodes 9-12; Volume 4 - Episodes 13-16; Volume 5 - Episodes ...,Title: My-HiME Volume: DVD/R2 3 / 6 Running time: 100 Distributor: ... EAN: 3760076634598. Description: Episodes 9-12 of the Japanese anime series.,My-HiME (-HiME, Mai-HiME ?) is a manga based on Sunrise's My-HiME series, following a storyline different from that of the anime. It is authored by Hajime Yatate ...,Read the latest My-Hime episode guides & recaps, fan reviews, news, and much more. Connect with Facebook; Login; Join; Lists; TV ... DVD Volume 2 coming. Yay!,My-Hime Volume 1 English Dub by My-Hime. Watch it on Myspace Videos. Myspace. Myspace. Sign up Login. ... Episode 3 - Dance of Flames / Promise of the Stars,Watch My Hime: Episode 02 English Dubbed episodes and free chapters. English Dubbed Episode guide, chapter My Hime: Episode 02 After-School Secrets?Mai and Taku,My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12) After all the trouble on campus, the students of Fuka Academy enjoy their summer break at the beach but it's not all fun for everybody.,Mai Tokiha transfers to Fuka Academy and learns that she and several other girls at the school are HiMEs (girls with the capacity to materialize photons). Initially ...,5 stars. "A LITTLE FUN IN THE SUN" The first two episodes on this dvd are pretty light-hearted on the surface but they also reveal some new details about Fuka Academy ...,After all the trouble on campus, the students of Fuka Academy enjoy their summer break at the beach but it's not all fun for everybody. Natsuki, Mai and Mikoto ...



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Comedy Movie Movie My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12)


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Amazon.com: My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12): My-Hime: Movies & TV
After all the trouble on campus, the students of Fuka Academy enjoy their summer break at the beach but it's not all fun for everybody. Natsuki, Mai and Mikoto ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12)
5 stars. "A LITTLE FUN IN THE SUN" The first two episodes on this dvd are pretty light-hearted on the surface but they also reveal some new details about Fuka Academy ...

Watch My-Hime Online - Full Episodes of My-Hime & More TV Shows ...
Mai Tokiha transfers to Fuka Academy and learns that she and several other girls at the school are HiMEs (girls with the capacity to materialize photons). Initially ...

Demons Steal Panties? - My-HiME - Vol. 1 Review - Epinions.com
My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12) After all the trouble on campus, the students of Fuka Academy enjoy their summer break at the beach but it's not all fun for everybody.

My Hime: Episode 02 English Dubbed | Watch cartoons online, Watch ...
Watch My Hime: Episode 02 English Dubbed episodes and free chapters. English Dubbed Episode guide, chapter My Hime: Episode 02 After-School Secrets?Mai and Taku

My-Hime Volume 1 English Dub Video by My-Hime - Myspace Video
My-Hime Volume 1 English Dub by My-Hime. Watch it on Myspace Videos. Myspace. Myspace. Sign up Login. ... Episode 3 - Dance of Flames / Promise of the Stars

My-Hime - TV.com
Read the latest My-Hime episode guides & recaps, fan reviews, news, and much more. Connect with Facebook; Login; Join; Lists; TV ... DVD Volume 2 coming. Yay!

My-HiME (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My-HiME (-HiME, Mai-HiME ?) is a manga based on Sunrise's My-HiME series, following a storyline different from that of the anime. It is authored by Hajime Yatate ...

My-HiME (DVD/R2 3 of 6) - Anime News Network
Title: My-HiME Volume: DVD/R2 3 / 6 Running time: 100 Distributor: ... EAN: 3760076634598. Description: Episodes 9-12 of the Japanese anime series.

My Hime Complete Series Box Set DVD | eBay
Up for sale is the entire My-HiMe DVD collection in a limited edition box. ... Episodes 5-8; Volume 3 - Episodes 9-12; Volume 4 - Episodes 13-16; Volume 5 - Episodes ...


4.2 stars, based on 95 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ª» Free Streaming My-Hime, Volume 3 (Episodes 9-12)