± Free Watch My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr

Posted On // Leave a Comment
± Free Streaming My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #32884 in DVD
  • Released on: 2011-01-18
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Animated, Color, NTSC, Subtitled
  • Original language:
    Japanese
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Running time: 84 minutes










Product Description

Years before the events of My-Otome, there was a secret princess that will one day become the queen of Windbloom. Because members of the royal Windbloom bloodline can unlock the hidden powers of the old technology, Sifr Fran is pursued by Aswad and Schwarz and even the meister Otomes of Garderobe are under orders to kill her if she falls into enemy hands. Miester Otome Lena Sayers and her Otome friends must disobey orders if they are to save Sifr, but first Lena must release her true HiME powers with the help of the Blue Sky Saphire gem.




Movie Info

The three-episode original video anime series My-Otome 0 ... and Sifr Fran (Ami Koshimizu ... Bandai Entertainment already released the previous My-Otome projects and ...,The kidnapping of Sifr and the powerful revelation of Lenas GEM will soon fatefully determine the outcome of the ... My Otome 0 S.ifr Episode 2 English ...,Page 2- My-Otome 0 My HiME / My Otome Register: Forum Rules: FAQ: Members List ... Mai-Otome 0 (Sifr) - probably a prequel involving some sort of cipher.,The kidnapping of Sifr and the powerful revelation of Lena's GEM will soon ... New My-Hime Project Begun ... My-Otome 0~S.ifr Prequel Video Project Announced ...,My-Otome manga; My-Otome Zwei; My-Otome 0~Sifr~ Name origins; Related topics; Quiz. ... is a fictional character in the My-HiME and My-Otome series. In My-HiME, ...,My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ (-HiME 0~S.ifr~, Mai-Otome 0 Shifuru ?) is a 2008 anime OVA produced by Sunrise and directed by Hisayuki Hirokazu, the former My-Otome ...,My-Otome (-HiME, Mai-Otome ?) is an anime series created by Sunrise. Directed by Masakazu Obara and written by Hiroyuki Yoshino, it is a spinoff of My-HiME ...,Release Date (US): Jan 18, 2011 - Over 2 year(s) and 137 days ago. Enter your email to be notified of any updates.,5 stars. "MY-HIME Final Production" This is a wonderful DVD. Me personally, I wish they would have made an English version for us fans in America! However, I hold out ...,Find My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.



Movie Trailer


Free Streaming Best Comedy Movie Movie My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Amazon.com: My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr: My-Otome: Movies & TV
Find My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr
5 stars. "MY-HIME Final Production" This is a wonderful DVD. Me personally, I wish they would have made an English version for us fans in America! However, I hold out ...

My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr Countdown | DVD Countdown
Release Date (US): Jan 18, 2011 - Over 2 year(s) and 137 days ago. Enter your email to be notified of any updates.

My-Otome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My-Otome (-HiME, Mai-Otome ?) is an anime series created by Sunrise. Directed by Masakazu Obara and written by Hiroyuki Yoshino, it is a spinoff of My-HiME ...

My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ (-HiME 0~S.ifr~, Mai-Otome 0 Shifuru ?) is a 2008 anime OVA produced by Sunrise and directed by Hisayuki Hirokazu, the former My-Otome ...

Fumi Himeno : Wikis (The Full Wiki) - Students, get citable ...
My-Otome manga; My-Otome Zwei; My-Otome 0~Sifr~ Name origins; Related topics; Quiz. ... is a fictional character in the My-HiME and My-Otome series. In My-HiME, ...

My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ (OAV) - Anime News Network
The kidnapping of Sifr and the powerful revelation of Lena's GEM will soon ... New My-Hime Project Begun ... My-Otome 0~S.ifr Prequel Video Project Announced ...

My-Otome 0 - Page 2 - AnimeSuki Forum
Page 2- My-Otome 0 My HiME / My Otome Register: Forum Rules: FAQ: Members List ... Mai-Otome 0 (Sifr) - probably a prequel involving some sort of cipher.

Watch My Otome 0 S.ifr Ova Online - Watch Anime, Cartoon and ...
The kidnapping of Sifr and the powerful revelation of Lenas GEM will soon fatefully determine the outcome of the ... My Otome 0 S.ifr Episode 2 English ...

My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ coming to North America!
The three-episode original video anime series My-Otome 0 ... and Sifr Fran (Ami Koshimizu ... Bandai Entertainment already released the previous My-Otome projects and ...


4.8 stars, based on 27 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

± Free Watch My-hime 2: My-Otome 0 Sifr