>> Watch Full My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection

Posted On // Leave a Comment
>> Stream Online Now My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #47384 in DVD
  • Brand: Bandai
  • Released on: 2009-12-01
  • Rating: Unrated
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • ESRB Rating: Rating Pending - Mature
  • Number of discs: 7
  • Formats: Animated, Box set, Color, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled
  • Original language:
    Japanese, English
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Dubbed in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .80 pounds
  • Running time: 650 minutes










Product Description

The Otome possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a Meister Otome has brought her to the Windbloom Kingdom where she hopes to train at the prestigious Garderobe Academy. Meanwhile, a mysterious force conspires to unlock an ancient power and bring destruction to the planet in order to overthrow the Windbloom government. Only the Otome have to power to stop them but will they unite and uncover the conspiracy in time? Will Arika realize her true potential and save the planet and all her friends?




Movie Info

My-Hime My Otome DVD Box Set Anime Legends New; Condition; New; Time left; 9h 32m. Shipping; ... My-HiME - Complete Collection (DVD, 2008, 7-Disc Set, Anime Legends ...,My Hime (My Otome) Bag/Pouch (1) ... My-Hime: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) (DVD Box Set) Item ID: 30867: Sold Out Details; Gallery; Points ...,Explore discounts on Anime complete collection. Compare Prices, & Save Money on brands such as Bandai at Bizrate.com.,My-Hime Anime Legends Complete Collection My-Hime Anime Legends Complete Collection DVD REview By Bryan Morton January 07, 2010,Disc #1 -- My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection 1. Opening [3:37] 2. Part A [9:34] 3. Part B [8:56] 4. Closing [1:29] 5. Preview [:15] 6. Extra [1:00] 7.,My-HiME Complete Collection DVD (Anime Legends) ... My-HiME Complete Collection DVD (Anime Legends) ... [My Otome] Complete TV Collection ...,This item: My-HiME: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) DVD. ... I would also like to note that there is a an anime related to this. It's called My-Otome.,My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection: Bandai // Unrated // October 7, 2008: ... and the inspired spin-off My-Otome is currently available, ...,My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection ~ My-Otome DVD 4.3 out of 5 stars . $27.82. My-Hime, Volume 6 (Episodes 21-23) ~ My-Hime DVD,The Otome possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a ...



Movie Trailer


Stream Online Now Best Comedy Movie Movie My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Amazon.com: My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection ...
The Otome possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a ...

Amazon.com: My-Hime: Complete Collection (Anime Legends): My Hime ...
My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection ~ My-Otome DVD 4.3 out of 5 stars . $27.82. My-Hime, Volume 6 (Episodes 21-23) ~ My-Hime DVD

My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection : DVD Talk Review of ...
My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection: Bandai // Unrated // October 7, 2008: ... and the inspired spin-off My-Otome is currently available, ...

My-HiME: Complete Collection (Anime Legends): Amazon.ca: DVD
This item: My-HiME: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) DVD. ... I would also like to note that there is a an anime related to this. It's called My-Otome.

My-HiME Complete Collection DVD (Anime Legends)
My-HiME Complete Collection DVD (Anime Legends) ... My-HiME Complete Collection DVD (Anime Legends) ... [My Otome] Complete TV Collection ...

My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection by Bandai ...
Disc #1 -- My Hime: Anime Legends Complete Collection 1. Opening [3:37] 2. Part A [9:34] 3. Part B [8:56] 4. Closing [1:29] 5. Preview [:15] 6. Extra [1:00] 7.

My-Hime Anime Legends Complete Collection - Mania.com
My-Hime Anime Legends Complete Collection My-Hime Anime Legends Complete Collection DVD REview By Bryan Morton January 07, 2010

Anime Complete Collection | Bizrate
Explore discounts on Anime complete collection. Compare Prices, & Save Money on brands such as Bandai at Bizrate.com.

Buy My-Hime: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) (DVD Box Set ...
My Hime (My Otome) Bag/Pouch (1) ... My-Hime: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) (DVD Box Set) Item ID: 30867: Sold Out Details; Gallery; Points ...

My Hime DVD in DVDs and Movies for DVD and Blu-ray Disc Players | eBay
My-Hime My Otome DVD Box Set Anime Legends New; Condition; New; Time left; 9h 32m. Shipping; ... My-HiME - Complete Collection (DVD, 2008, 7-Disc Set, Anime Legends ...


4.9 stars, based on 99 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

>> Watch Full My-hime 2: My-Otome Anime Legends Complete Collection