» Watch Full My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)

Posted On // Leave a Comment
» View Online My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #27786 in DVD
  • Brand: DVD by Family Features
  • Published on: 2002-12-01
  • Released on: 2002-12-03
  • Rating: G (General Audience)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Full Screen, Color, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 86 minutes










Product Description

My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike. While their mother is in the hospital, 10-year-old Satsuki and 4-year-old Mei move into an old-fashioned house in the country with their professor father. At the foot of an enormous camphor tree, Mei discovers the nest of King Totoro, a giant forest spirit who resembles an enormous bunny rabbit. Mei and Satsuki learn that Totoro makes the trees grow, and when he flies over the countryside or roars in his thunderous voice, the winds blow. Totoro becomes the protector of the two sisters, watching over them when they wait for their father, and carrying them over the forests on an enchanted journey. When the children worry about their mother, Totoro sends them to visit her via a Catbus, a magical, multilegged creature with a grin the Cheshire Cat might envy. \n Unlike many cartoon children, Satsuki and Mei are neither smart-alecky nor cloyingly saccharine. They are credible kids: bright, energetic, silly, helpful, and occasionally impatient. Filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki makes the viewer believe the two sisters love each other in a way no American feature has ever achieved. "My Neighbor Totoro" is enormously popular in Japan, and some of the character merchandise has begun to appear in America. The film has also inspired a Japanese environmental group to buy a Totoro Forest preserve in the Saitama Prefecture, where Miyazaki's film is set. "--Charles Solomon"




Movie Info

My Neighbor Totoro , Two-Disc Set, Special Edition. larger image. Product 18/36. ... Edition: Widescreen, Full Screen: Rating: G: Director: Hayao Miyazaki: Release Date:,My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) DVD (12/2002) $58.68. Condition: Fair Seller: Tankerous Media rating: High High. Ships from: GA, USA ...,My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike.,My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) (1988) New From $44.99 Used From $43.96. Powered by Headway, the drag and drop WordPress theme.,NEW - My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) in DVDs & Movies, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs | eBay,Actor: Hayao Miyazaki (director), Title: My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) (DVD), Distributor: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Category: DVDs & Videos ...,My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition). My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike. While their mother is in ...,NEW - My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) Brand New Top Rated Plus. ... My Neighbour Totoro's English dub was supervised by Carl Macek for Troma studios, ...,5 stars. "A Wonderful Antidote to Disney" This is not only one of my favorite childrens films, it's one of my favorite films period. This movie is truly magical. It ...,My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike. While their mother is in the hospital, 10-year-old Satsuki and 4 ...



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Comedy Movie Movie My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Amazon.com: My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition): Hitoshi ...
My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike. While their mother is in the hospital, 10-year-old Satsuki and 4 ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)
5 stars. "A Wonderful Antidote to Disney" This is not only one of my favorite childrens films, it's one of my favorite films period. This movie is truly magical. It ...

My Neighbor Totoro DVD, 2002 | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
NEW - My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) Brand New Top Rated Plus. ... My Neighbour Totoro's English dub was supervised by Carl Macek for Troma studios, ...

My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) - Pronto.com - Comparison ...
My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition). My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike. While their mother is in ...

DVD: My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) (DVD) with Hayao ...
Actor: Hayao Miyazaki (director), Title: My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) (DVD), Distributor: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Category: DVDs & Videos ...

New My Neighbor Totoro Full Screen Edition 024543061663 | eBay
NEW - My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) in DVDs & Movies, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs | eBay

My Neighbor Totoro - The Film - My Neighbor Totoro
My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) (1988) New From $44.99 Used From $43.96. Powered by Headway, the drag and drop WordPress theme.

Articles - My Neighbor Totoro - Zimbio
My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) My Neighbor Totoro is that rare delight, a family film that appeals to children and adults alike.

0024543061663 - Alibris Marketplace - Books Online - New, Rare ...
My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition) DVD (12/2002) $58.68. Condition: Fair Seller: Tankerous Media rating: High High. Ships from: GA, USA ...

My Neighbor Totoro , Two-Disc Set, Special Edition - $15.99 ...
My Neighbor Totoro , Two-Disc Set, Special Edition. larger image. Product 18/36. ... Edition: Widescreen, Full Screen: Rating: G: Director: Hayao Miyazaki: Release Date:


4.4 stars, based on 139 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

» Watch Full My Neighbor Totoro (Full Screen Edition)