^~ Watch Full My Night at Maud's

Posted On // Leave a Comment
^~ View Online My Night at Maud's



Product Details

  • Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 5
  • Format: PAL
  • Original language:
    French










Product Description

The Catholic Jean-Louis, (Jean-Louis Trintignant), runs into an old friend, the Marxist Vidal (Antoine Vitez), in Clermont-Ferrand around Christmas. Vidal introduces Jean-Louis to the modestly libertine, recently divorced Maud (Françoise Fabian) and the three engage in conversation on religion, atheism, love, morality and Blaise Pascal's life and writings on philosophy, faith and mathematics. Jean-Louis ends up spending a night at Maud's. Jean-Louis' Catholic views on marriage, fidelity and obligation make his situation a dilemma, as he has already, at the very beginning of the film, proclaimed his love for a young woman whom, however, he has never yet spoken to.




Movie Info

Some people think Rohmer is in league with the devil, wrote cinematographer nestor almendros in his book of autobiographical reflections on the cinema, a man ...,Ma Nuit Chez Maud, 1969 [My Night at Maud's] Jean-Louis (Jean-Louis Trintignant), a devout, unmarried engineer, has a very specific profile in ...,French trailer for Eric Rohmer's Ma nuit chez Maud.,My Night at Maud's (Ma nuit chez Maud) A romantic triangle is one of the most common storylines in film. The characters are usually pretty well defined: a well ...,My Night at Maud's. 1,349 likes · 15 talking about this. ... This Page is automatically generated based on what Facebook users are interested in, and not affiliated ...,Review: The "my" in My Night At Maud's belongs to the protagonist played by Jean-Louis Trintignant, a Catholic engineer whose struggle with his faith is...,French director Eric Rohmer, former critic and Cahiers du Cinema editor, created a very special romantic film series around the difficult choices men make when they ...,In the brilliantly accomplished centerpiece of Rohmers Moral Tales series, Jean-Louis Trintignant plays Jean-Louis, a pious Catholic engineer who unwittingly ...,The narrator (Jean-Louis), a devout Catholic, moves to a provincial town and vows to marry Francoise, a pretty blond he notices at mass. Vidal, an old school friend ...,My Night at Maud's is a 1969 French drama film by Éric Rohmer. It is the third film (fourth in order of release) in his series of Six Moral Tales. The Catholic Jean ...



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Comedy Movie Movie My Night at Maud's


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Night at Maud's - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Night at Maud's is a 1969 French drama film by Éric Rohmer. It is the third film (fourth in order of release) in his series of Six Moral Tales. The Catholic Jean ...

My Night at Maud's (1969) - IMDb
The narrator (Jean-Louis), a devout Catholic, moves to a provincial town and vows to marry Francoise, a pretty blond he notices at mass. Vidal, an old school friend ...

My Night at Mauds (1969) - The Criterion Collection
In the brilliantly accomplished centerpiece of Rohmers Moral Tales series, Jean-Louis Trintignant plays Jean-Louis, a pious Catholic engineer who unwittingly ...

Amazon.com: My Night At Maud's: Jean-Louis Trintignant, Françoise ...
French director Eric Rohmer, former critic and Cahiers du Cinema editor, created a very special romantic film series around the difficult choices men make when they ...

Ma Nuit chez Maud (My Night at Maud's ) (My Night with Maud ...
Review: The "my" in My Night At Maud's belongs to the protagonist played by Jean-Louis Trintignant, a Catholic engineer whose struggle with his faith is...

My Night at Maud's | Facebook
My Night at Maud's. 1,349 likes · 15 talking about this. ... This Page is automatically generated based on what Facebook users are interested in, and not affiliated ...

Arts & Faith Top 100: My Night at Maud's
My Night at Maud's (Ma nuit chez Maud) A romantic triangle is one of the most common storylines in film. The characters are usually pretty well defined: a well ...

My Night at Maud's (1969) trailer with subtitles - YouTube
French trailer for Eric Rohmer's Ma nuit chez Maud.

Eric Rohmer - Strictly Film School
Ma Nuit Chez Maud, 1969 [My Night at Maud's] Jean-Louis (Jean-Louis Trintignant), a devout, unmarried engineer, has a very specific profile in ...

My Night at Mauds: Chances Are . . . - From the Current - The ...
Some people think Rohmer is in league with the devil, wrote cinematographer nestor almendros in his book of autobiographical reflections on the cinema, a man ...


4.5 stars, based on 8 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

^~ Watch Full My Night at Maud's