ª» Watch Full My Song For You

Posted On // Leave a Comment
ª» HD Streaming My Song For You



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #501777 in DVD
  • Released on: 2011-10-12
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Format: NTSC
  • Running time: 85 minutes










Product Description

A young man returns home to his roots to visit for a celebration. Only to have an unforeseen event forever change not only his life, but the lives of others as well. He comes to the realization that despite his past, the gift of song he has been given is not just for him, but to share with everyone in his life.CAN A SONG SAVE A LIFE?Starring: Kibwe Dorsey as Kendrick DownsMorgan as Professor BradleyKareem "The Analyst" as Calvin DownsDwight "Dev"Jackson as Trevon HallIntroducing:Midlred Dorsey as Mya Leanne Downs (Momma)Lakeesha Fuller as JaneyWeldon Howell as CooleyTre Williams as JakeTony Stinyard as RoyKimberly Dorsey as CarlaBonus Features Include:* Acappella (Short Film)* Sunshine Or Moonlight Featuring Kareem "The Analyst" (World Premiere Music Video)* Interview with Kibwe Dorsey* My Song For You - Movie Trailer

This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.




Movie Info

A Song For You Chords Tabs, Chords, Tablatures. Russell Leon Chords. For Acoustic & Electric. Drum tab, Capo, Power, Pro,I've been so many places / In my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs / I've made some bad rhyme / I've acted out my love in stages / With ten thousand people ...,I've been so many places in my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme / I've acted out my love in stages / With ten thousand people ...,I've been so many places in my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme / I've acted out my life in stages with ten thousand people watching ...,"A Song for You" is a song written and originally recorded by rock singer-songwriter and pianist Leon Russell for his first solo album Leon Russell, which was ...,"A Song For You" Lyrics by Ray Charles: Ive been so many places in my life and time Ive sung a lot of songs, Ive made some bad RHYMES Ive acted...,As I sing my song for you. Category Music. License. ... 3:17 My Song For You (lyrics) - Bridgit Mendler ft. Shane Harper. by TCAAII 1,422,556 views,As I sing my song for you Sing my song Sing my song for you Thanks to Samantha for correcting these lyrics. Submit Corrections; DEMI LOVATO Lyrics; A-Z Lyrics,everything my love hear my song for you I will not hold my tongue it's late, your getting cold, getting cold you try to keep warm, but you're alone, you're ...,(feat. Chris Botti) / I've been so many places in my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs and I've made some bad climbs / I've acted out my life in stages with ...



Movie Trailer


HD Streaming Best Comedy Movie Movie My Song For You


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Michael Buble - A Song For You Lyrics
(feat. Chris Botti) / I've been so many places in my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs and I've made some bad climbs / I've acted out my life in stages with ...

Jenny & Tyler - Song For You - YouTube
everything my love hear my song for you I will not hold my tongue it's late, your getting cold, getting cold you try to keep warm, but you're alone, you're ...

DEMI LOVATO LYRICS - Sing My Song For You - A-Z Lyrics Universe
As I sing my song for you Sing my song Sing my song for you Thanks to Samantha for correcting these lyrics. Submit Corrections; DEMI LOVATO Lyrics; A-Z Lyrics

Demi Lovato ft. Joe Jonas - Sing My Song For You (HD) - YouTube
As I sing my song for you. Category Music. License. ... 3:17 My Song For You (lyrics) - Bridgit Mendler ft. Shane Harper. by TCAAII 1,422,556 views

A SONG FOR YOU LYRICS - RAY CHARLES
"A Song For You" Lyrics by Ray Charles: Ive been so many places in my life and time Ive sung a lot of songs, Ive made some bad RHYMES Ive acted...

A Song for You - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"A Song for You" is a song written and originally recorded by rock singer-songwriter and pianist Leon Russell for his first solo album Leon Russell, which was ...

MICHAEL BUBLE - SONG FOR YOU LYRICS
I've been so many places in my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme / I've acted out my life in stages with ten thousand people watching ...

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - A SONG FOR YOU LYRICS
I've been so many places in my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme / I've acted out my love in stages / With ten thousand people ...

Leon Russell - A Song For You Lyrics
I've been so many places / In my life and time / I've sung a lot of songs / I've made some bad rhyme / I've acted out my love in stages / With ten thousand people ...

A Song For You Chords - Russell Leon - GUITAR TABS & CHORDS
A Song For You Chords Tabs, Chords, Tablatures. Russell Leon Chords. For Acoustic & Electric. Drum tab, Capo, Power, Pro


4.8 stars, based on 56 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ª» Watch Full My Song For You